Serving Warren, Washington & Saratoga Counties
Tri-County United Way is an organization dedicated to helping people. We work to improve lives and make a positive impact in our communities by raising resources, both monetary and volunteer. We strive to do this through collaboration with others; encouraging volunteerism, and resolving community problems through identifying and communicating our community’s priority issues.
We will improve lives in our community by:
- Identifying priority issues which we can impact.
- Bringing together people and organizations to address identified priority issues.
- Connecting people to needed services and programs.
- Raising resources, both monetary and human, to achieve our goals.
- Being reflective of our communities, and
- Demonstrating measurable results of our programs, work and initiatives.
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Wednesday, December 04, 2013
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Monday, July 08, 2013
Monday, May 20, 2013